Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- Featured upcoming classes: VMware vSphere 6.7 ICM: May 18-22 (Ask about our special promo!), PMI Agile: May 18-28, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: June 4-5, Identity with Server 2016: June 8-12, Administering System Center Configuration Manager: June 22-26, CompTIA Network+: June 22-26, ITIL v4 Foundation: June 29-July 1, Certified Network Defender: July 6-10, CompTIA Security+: July 13-17. Full list of courses and dates found here.
- Need a hand? The need for most companies to transition to a remote workforce happened almost overnight (or so it seemed!) Many companies found they weren’t prepared to do so as quickly, securely, and seamlessly as they would have liked…and some weren’t able to do it at all. If you are still working through this challenge, we can help. Training Concepts provides consulting services and has a staff of engineers able to help solve your problems and assist with upcoming projects. Reach us today!
- Vets in Tech Group Kick Off and Virtual Happy Hour: If you are an Armed Forces veteran currently working in the tech field, interested in working in the tech field, or just interested in tech in general, you are invited to join us on Thursday, May 14, 2020 from 1700-1800 for a Virtual Happy Hour. We’ll talk about the group, what we have planned for it, “meet” and exchange stories, and wrap up with a $50 gift card drawing! Register here.
- Jobless claims on the rise, but big tech is still hiring. The coronavirus crisis has hit the US economy hard, putting at least 33 million people out of work. A lot of Silicon Valley so far has been spared. Read more in this article. If you’re not in tech but think you’d like to be, reach out to one of our career counselors today to set a consultation and learn about our training programs funding and sources that can help you.
- TC wants to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to all awesome Mamas out there!!
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!