Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- Upcoming FREE Webinars from TC that you DON’T WANT TO MISS!
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow. Don’t have time to sit a full day or weeklong class, but need to get up to speed on these topics? Here’s your chance with these 2 hour webinars, only $79 each. Receive a 20% discount if five or more people from your company attend!
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE: The End of an Era” Microsoft is retiring its MCSA, MCSD and MCSE certifications in June 2020. As part of its move toward ‘role-based training,’ Microsoft will no longer offer MCSA, MCSD or MCSE certifications after June 30. More info here. We still have day and evening Server 2016 classes available this spring/summer. Register now.
- Headed back into the office soon? Many companies and organizations are returning the office in June and are doing so with new safety protocols and measures in place. Check out this article on how to make a CDC approved face mask.
- Featured upcoming classes:
Identity with Server 2016: June 8-12,
Administering System Center Configuration Manager: June 22-26,
CompTIA Network+: June 22-26,
ITIL v4 Foundation: June 29-July 1,
Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Power Automate: June 29- July 1,
Certified Network Defender: July 6-10,
CompTIA Security+: July 13-17.
Networking with Server 2016: July 13-23 (Evening Class)
Project Management Professional: July 13-23 (Evening Class)
VMware vSphere 6.7 Install, Config Manage: July 20-24
CompTIA Linux+: July 20-24
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: July 27-Aug 13 (Evening Class)
Analyzing Data with Power BI: July 27-29
Azure Fundamentals: July 30-31
Full list of courses and dates found here.
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!