Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- Don’t take the bait! COVID-19 phishing attacks haven’t slowed down. See the top phishing emails making the rounds and tips to help keep yourself and team members informed to recognize and report the most common attacks.
- Free ITIL Webinar: Thursday, June 4. Digital transformation has altered the IT landscape significantly. ITIL 4 addresses this new world in ways no other best practice framework can. It provides an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of technology-based products and services. Join us as our ITIL expert, Maurice Noisette, discusses the benefits of the ITIL 4 Guiding Principles and how they can bring value to your organization. Register here.
- We will be closed on Monday, May 25 in recognition of Memorial Day. The Training Concepts family remembers with gratitude and pride all those who served and died for our country and our freedom. We wish you all a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. May your weekend be filled with memories and peace.
- Back by popular demand! We will be providing a series of 1-2 hour Office 365 webinars in June and July. Be on the lookout for dates and rates. Topics include: An Intro to Office 365, Using Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Forms, Intermediate Excel, Intermediate Word, and MORE! Let us know if there are topics you want us to include.
- Featured upcoming classes: Identity with Server 2016: June 8-12, Administering System Center Configuration Manager: June 22-26, CompTIA Network+: June 22-26, ITIL v4 Foundation: June 29-July 1, Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Power Automate: June 29- July 1, Certified Network Defender: July 6-10, CompTIA Security+: July 13-17. Full list of courses and dates found here.
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!