Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- Our very own Dave Barker will be presenting at the Online Columbia VMUG on Friday, May 22 from 11:00am-12:30pm. Don’t miss it. Register here.
- Looking for fun things to do while social distancing? CNet has compiled a list of the best games for friends to play together while apart. Check out the list here.
- Training Concepts Gives Back! We are offering a free, 3-day virtual class to those adapting to new work conditions amid COVID-19. The course, CompTIA IT Fundamentals, will be held between May 26 and 28. With this initiative, we are continuing to live up to our core purpose of helping create bigger futures by providing foundational IT training to those struggling through this crisis. Read and share the full article. Register here.
- Could Columbia be the next Silicon Harbor? GrowCo hopes so. Read more here.
- Featured upcoming classes: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: June 4-5, Identity with Server 2016: June 8-12, Administering System Center Configuration Manager: June 22-26, CompTIA Network+: June 22-26, ITIL v4 Foundation: June 29-July 1, Certified Network Defender: July 6-10, CompTIA Security+: July 13-17. Full list of courses and dates found here.
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!