Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- Agile training is an ideal way to meet the demands of organizational changes while staying afloat. Agile is all about your teams working together to generate value for your organization as well as your customers. We have Agile classes coming up in May and June. Sign up now and get 50% off!
- Our COVID-19 Response Update: We have decided to extend our remote-only learning through June 8, 2020 to protect the health and safety of our staff and students. We will continue to keep you updated as we monitor and respond. Read more here.
- Looking for expertise and information to tackle your project challenges? Join our FREE Project Management webinar on Wednesday, May 6, 2020 from 12-1pm. Register here.
- Announcing our new Vets in Tech Group: We created this group to help connect active duty service members, transitioning service members, and veterans from all services and generations who work in technology, are transitioning into technology, or are technology enthusiasts. Join this group to learn about technology trends, discuss business and career opportunities, and grow your network. This group will meet monthly beginning with a virtual meet up on May 14. Stay tuned for more info!
- Wondering what your workplace might look like after the COVID-19 Pandemic? Tech giant, VMware, is brainstorming new ways of working. Read more in this article.
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!