Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- VMworld registration opened this week, and guess what. It’s FREE! The all-digital format of this year’s event will still let you Hear Expert Perspectives, Engage and Interact, Advance Your Career, and Have Fun. Register here.
- Join us for our Office 365 Security for Everyone webinar on July 9 from 12-1pm. Ralph Collum will talk about all things security as it relates to O365. You don’t want to miss this. Get the link.
- Speaking of security, July 8-12 we will host a series of free “Cybersecurity First Look” webinars.
A First Look learning event is a 3-hour webinar designed to give current and prospective candidates a free “First Look” at EC-Council’s cybersecurity courses. Each webinar is delivered by an EC-Council Certified Master Instructor and participants are treated to technical, deep-dive lessons covering the most popular modules in each course, complete with live lab demonstrations.
July 8th: Certified Network Defender (CND)
July 9: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
July 10: Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
July 11: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
Contact us today to learn more about how to register.
- Happy Independence Day from your TC Friends and Family! Our office will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of the holiday. We hope you all have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July weekend!
- Featured upcoming classes:
Certified Network Defender: July 6-10,
CompTIA Security+: July 13-17.
Networking with Server 2016: July 13-23 (Evening Class)
Project Management Professional: July 13-23 (Evening Class)
VMware vSphere 6.7 Install, Config Manage: July 20-24
CompTIA Linux+: July 20-24
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: July 27-Aug 13 (Evening Class)
Analyzing Data with Power BI: July 27-29
Azure Fundamentals: July 30-31
Full list of courses and dates found here.
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!