Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- What’s happening next week at TC? Kind of a lot.
June 16: Training and Project Budgeting 101 hosted by TC’s President, Chad Todd
June 18: Learn to Subnet at Lunch FREE Webinar
June 19: Vets in Tech meetup
- Want to learn more about Using Microsoft Teams? We’ve got your chance next week. Sign up for our Using Microsoft Teams webinar on June 17 from 2-4pm!
- Microsoft’s Family Safety App: How to get the preview and protect your kids online. The app is meant to help parents find a digital balance, giving their kids digital independence while still setting boundaries. Get more info here.
- Amazon bans police use of its facial recognition software for a year due to possible misuse. Read more here.
- Featured upcoming classes:
Administering System Center Configuration Manager: June 22-26,
CompTIA Network+: June 22-26,
ITIL v4 Foundation: June 29-July 1,
Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Power Automate: June 29- July 1,
Certified Network Defender: July 6-10,
CompTIA Security+: July 13-17.
Networking with Server 2016: July 13-23 (Evening Class)
Project Management Professional: July 13-23 (Evening Class)
VMware vSphere 6.7 Install, Config Manage: July 20-24
CompTIA Linux+: July 20-24
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: July 27-Aug 13 (Evening Class)
Analyzing Data with Power BI: July 27-29
Azure Fundamentals: July 30-31
Full list of courses and dates found here.
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!