Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- We are still teaching classes! All of the courses on our public schedule are running as scheduled in a Virtual Classroom format. These courses are still instructor-led, interactive, and fantastic! We are able to provide private training classes in this format as well. If you’re curious about some of the myths you’ve heard about virtual training, check out this blog post.
- While most of you know us as your preferred training provider, we are also an IT consulting company and a trusted advisor. Many companies are transitioning to a remote workforce, and we know this can be overwhelming and daunting. Let us share the insights and expertise we’ve gained through helping organizations successfully transition. Read more about our consulting services.
- Our weekly Lunch and Learns are still a go in webinar format. Stay on the lookout for those. Make sure you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on upcoming events. (Links at the bottom of this email!)
- Microsoft is offering a 6 month free trial of the premium version of Microsoft Teams in response to COVID-19 to help companies chat, collaborate, and stay connected. As a Microsoft Partner, we are happy to help you take advantage of this offer, or better leverage and utilize Teams if you already have it.
- We will be offering free training for workers displaced during this time. This Give Back program will be live soon, so stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!