Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- Join our free webinar on Wednesday, April 22 at 1:00 pm where Training Concepts’ Owner/President, Chad Todd, will provide advice and tips on how to keep you and your team efficient and productive while working remotely. Anyone working from home, managing a team remotely, or interested in learning more about productivity and efficiency will benefit from this information! To register and learn more about the free event, click HERE.
- Tech Tip On Privacy: If you’re planning to buy a new PC with Windows 10 already installed or you are setting up Windows 10 as a replacement for a Windows 7 PC: Do Not use the “Express Settings” option when you do your initial setup. Instead, select “Custom Settings” so you can take charge of locking down your privacy from the start. This way you can control how the big M uses your personal information.
- The Training Concepts 2020 Give Back Program is LIVE! Training Concepts is striving to make a difference and extend a helping hand by offering free, virtual IT training to those adjusting to new work environments amid COVID-19. We are offering CompTIA’s IT Fundamentals to participants for FREE. It will be virtual classroom training led by one of our awesome instructors from the comfort of your home. Click HERE for more info.
- Are you looking for something family friendly to do on Saturdays? Check out the Richland County Library’s Family Storytime!
- New Online/Remote Certification testing options are available from some of the biggest names in tech: Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, VMware, and more. If you’re ready to take a certification test, there are options available to test from home with online proctoring. Call us today to find out more!
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!