Take 5 and check out the Top 5 things you need to know from TC this week.
- Leveraging Microsoft Teams for your Remote Workforce Webinar is scheduled for Thursday, April 16th. Join us as we explore useful tools and provide helpful tips on utilizing Microsoft Teams. This event is free to attend. Register here.
- Now may be a great time for End User training for many companies. Office 365, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Power BI are some of our most popular end user courses. These are all available on our public schedule or they can be customized to fit your specific needs and delivered in full day, half day, or shorter webinar-style formats. Call us today to learn more and discuss your needs.
- TECH TIP OF THE WEEK: Cyber attacks are increasing as remote work is becoming the new normal. Employees are relying on email more than ever which increases the need for security and defense. Here’s a tip: Before clicking on a link in an email– if you think it could be a phish– just copy the link and go here to have this site scan the link for potential phishing. This blog post by Ralph Collum is full of more great tips about Phishing and also has info about our CyberSAFE training!
- Did you know that you can use your Veterans Benefits including the Chapter 33-Post 9/11 GI Bill and Chapter 31-Vocational Rehabilitation to pay for classes at Training Concepts? In response to COVID-19 and while students are not allowed on campus, the VA has temporarily approved remote attendance for our VA students enrolled in training programs through 5/15/2020. Read more here, visit our Career Training Page, or call us for more information.
- Private Group Training provides an environment geared toward a team’s specific needs and has all of the benefits of traditional instructor-led training—expert engagement, structure, and peer-to-peer interaction. However, instead of strangers in your classroom, all students in the course are co-workers who likely share similar goals and responsibilities. Private training is also friendly to your budget! Private Training may be the answer you’re looking for if: you have at least 6* people to train on a similar topic, you need the training to take place at your location (although you can have your private class hosted at our location or virtually), you need to discuss confidential information, you want to save money on training.
Do you have any tips or ideas to pass on? We’d love to hear and share them. Also, please share this Five for Friday with others!